Thursday, October 21, 2010

Naples Zoo

As promised, I actually remembered the camera and took a few pics today!  Dom's been sick w/a cold, so this was definitely the most fun he's had all week.  I've tried to make things fun for Hailey since we've been couped up at home the last few days...and our kitchen is proof (messy & full of goodies)! Hailey's been helping me cook/bake, and it's been great bonding for us.  She's a pro at chocolate chip pancakes!

Back to the Zoo-It was beautiful out today! We arrived shortly after 9AM and Dom was ready for a nap by 10:30, so we missed the giraffes and show, but still had a great time! I do miss the San Diego Zoo; however, the nice thing about this one being smaller, is that the kids can roam a little more freely and I don't have to worry about them getting hit by a double decker tourist bus (trying to find the silver lining-really miss the elephants ;)


My little helper
Dom roaring his little heart out 

Frustrated by the glass partition

Sibling Love

"You ought to ask our Lord for just one thing, to love Him.  All the rest should be thanksgiving." ~St. Padre Pio


No comments:

Post a Comment